Our base event length is 7 hours or less (usually 6pm to 1am) with 1-1.5 hour(s) of setup time before and 1 hour tear down time after. The event can also be longer but there would be additional charges to be discussed if you are interested in a longer booking. To confirm a booking we request a $100 deposit.
This assumes the location is reasonably near or in Ottawa but are willing, and have traveled, to other areas like Perth, Kingston, Montebello, Toronto, Wakefield, etc, there may be additional charges for travel which can be discussed if needed.
Normally we aim to be on site 1.5 hours before the start of an event in order to be able to be fully setup a ½ hour before the event starts so we can go over any last minute details with our onsite contact (MC, best man, whoever) as well as make sure all the equipment is fully functional or if not then there is time for us to arrange replacement equipment to arrive before it would interfere with the event.
The standard kit that we bring includes:
- DJ console and music
- 2 powered speakers and stands
- 1 wireless mic (stand on request but no additional charge)
- 2 dance lights on stand.
We do have more equipment available at an additional charge to be discussed if interested (may require extra setup time):
- Additional speakers for better sound coverage during speeches
- Sub(s) for additional emphasis on the Bass portion of the music bring played
- LED up lighting
- Additional dance lights (includes an option for slow-dance lights)
- Dance laser
- Bubble machine (if the venue allows it)
- Additional wireless mics and lapel mics
- Sound board and wired mics for live performances
- Projector and screen for slide shows
- Other items available upon request
Also included in the booking is an in-person meeting between a Powered Av representative and the client(s) (a second can be arranged as well if required), as well as we have some paperwork that would need to be filled out to give us a better idea of the kind of music and service the client would want on the day.